For each paper presented in the conference, it is required that at least one of the authors registers with regular registration fees (not student fees).
|Early rate (Until July 23rd)||Regular (from July 24th to September 4th)||On site|
|Standard||330 €||355 €||400 €|
|Student||280 €||305 €||350 €|
All rates indicated above include a VAT of 20%.
The registration fees include:
- Coffee breaks from September 7 to September 9, 2016
- Conference dinner on September 8, 2016
- Access to all lectures
Additional tickets for the conference dinner are available at 70€ each.
7 avenue Gilbert Brutus - 66 000 Perpignan, France
T +33 4 68 64 98 11 - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The recommended method of payment is by credit card, via our 3D secured gateway. We only accept Visa, Eurocard and Mastercard.
Only fully completed registration forms will be accepted. The registration fee is based on the date of the receipt of the registration form and the payment in full in accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically. The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full. An invoice will be sent after the receipt of your registration, and a confirmation of payment will be sent upon receipt of payment in full.
Note that in order to secure online payments, your bank may ask you for personal information or a security code that you will receive by phone or email. Please ensure that you will be able to receive your credential; payment by cash will not be accepted.
A copy of your valid student ID card is necessary to confirm the student status. The student must have been a student at a recognized university at RANDOM-APPROX 2016 submission deadlines to receive the discounted rate.
You will be asked to present your original student ID in order to receive your name badge. If you are unable to produce you student ID, you will be charged the full rate at the registration desk on site.
Additional conference dinner tickets
It is possible to purchase one additional ticket for the conference dinner at 70€. The additional tickets are subject to availability and provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms of Payment
The recommended method of payment is by credit card (secured).
Payment must be sent to the registration office in EUROS (€):
- by credit card : pay online via our secure credit card gateway. Only VISA, MASTERCARD or EUROCARD are accepted.
- by bank transfer* to the order of the bank account holder :
- Bank name: BANQUE POPULAIRE DU SUD
- Bank account holder : Dakini Conseil
- Account number: 01321624755
- Rib Key: 21
- Bank code: 16607
- Agency: 00013
- SWIFT/BIC code: CCBPFRPPPPG
- IBAN: FR76 1660 7000 1301 3216 2475 521
A copy of the bank transfer should be sent by email to: email@example.com
* Do NOT forget to give the name of the registrant on the bank transfer order. Bank transfer charges have to be paid by the registrant. Registration is not finalized until the full payment is received. The registration will only be approved upon receipt of payment proof.
Cancellation policy for individual registration & reservations
All cancellations must be notified to the registration office in writing (by mail or email), according to the following conditions (reimbursements will be processed AFTER the conference):
- Up to July 23, 2016: a 50,00 EUR cancellation fee will be applied for administrative fees,
- From July 24, 2016: no refund
If you are unable to attend, a colleague may attend in your place. Please inform us of this in writing (by mail or email).
Credit will not be given for unattended events or early termination of attendance.